Monday, March 21, 2011

10 months old!

Wow, I can't believe we are nearing one year with you, baby girl. You are getting more and more fun every day. Grammy took you to the doctor the other day and she said you were already doing things that usually happen at 22 months (like being able to identify people's noses!) I'm a little concerned that "nose" might end up being your first word. ; )

I haven't been as successful teaching you sign language as I originally hoped, but I think you're starting to get "milk" at least.

Our favorite part of the past month has definitely been watching your incredible dance moves. You dance to EVERYTHING, from squeaky toys to the rhythm of exercise machines to your papi's lovely songs. We can't wait to see where all this dancing takes you!

You are starting to give hugs and cuddle, which I especially love. And you are a crawling machine. You get into everything. You love crawling up stairs and now you are opening cabinet doors and drawers. I'll have to spend my spring break doing phase 2 of baby proofing.

You are such a joy, laughing and playing and learning new things all the time. We can't imagine life without you!!

Love,
Your mami and papi

No comments: