Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Big tummy"

These are some of the possible reasons myself and others have brainstormed that I look exceptionally "panzona" for being only 33 weeks pregnant.

1) Narrow hips- baby has nowhere to go but out (I'm hoping this will somehow not be an issue when the baby decides to actually come out)

2) Placenta in the back

3) Short torso

4) It's a girl (we'll see if we ever have a boy how well this theory holds up)

5) Insatiable appetite leading to many calories consumed minus getting enough exercise to burn off all those extra calories= 35 lbs gained already when this should be the most I weigh about a month down the line...

but not to worry because I'm exercising now with Juan Carlos 3 times a week and my midwife says I should only put on about another pound a week (x 7 weeks left)- great! Very comforting!

I'll let you know if I'm still able to hold myself up in a month or if I'll have to prop chairs and tables under my belly for support- what do people with multiples do? Alas, if the insatiable appetite is the culprit, I will have to be a little more disciplined next time around. ; )

No comments: