Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Mother's Day

I received this email a couple days ago and it meant so much to me, I wanted to share it:

Janelle my friend - I read your blog today and just wanted to wish you a happy mothers day. You are a mother, and will be one forever. Your baby girl is in heaven, and your motherhood will last and live on forever. Nothing and no one can take that away from you ..... You were pregnant, gave birth to Angelica, you are a mother, and your motherhood and love for your child are everything that a mother with a child to hold in her arms has - nothing will diminish that.
May God bless and comfort you on your 1st Mother's Day.

The friend who wrote this has allowed God to work through her in so many ways to comfort me in grieving for Angelica. I hope that any mothers in the same situation can find comfort in her words. After reading this on Mother's Day, I felt a sense of peace I had not felt in a long time.

No comments: