Sunday, August 8, 2010

So Happy

I thought that going back to work would turn everything around and I would be stressed out again, but I went back last Wednesday and so far, I still feel so happy in general. I absolutely love my baby with all my heart and I love being a mom. I feel hopeful about something coming through work-wise so I can spend more time with my family and I feel really fulfilled. What an incredible time to just soak up. I'm trying not to take any moment for granted.

Thank you, Lord, again and again for all the amazing blessings in my life, especially my little girl and my family. I feel so supported by my parents, my mother in law, and my incredible husband- their help gives me the opportunity to relax and feel that much better about going back to work and fulfilling the obligations of being a mom, so that I can also really enjoy it. I am so grateful!

No comments: