Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

April 1st, 2010

Daddy-

You are such an incredible man and such an amazing father. You have provided me and our family with so many opportunities and so much insight and perspective. I love continuing to get to know you, learning about your background and your values and hearing about why you think the way you do- about people, about work, about politics, about God and about life. I love being able to come to you for advice on everything from financial decisions to working under a difficult supervisor. Your honest advice has helped me to become a better person. I can't wait for Dani to meet you too! It will be so awesome to see you as a grandpa. As Mom would say, I love you all the way to heaven and back! Happy birthday! We are so blessed to have you in this world!

Love,
Janelle

No comments: